Saturday, October 22, 2011

Crafty

It's me again.  I wanted to share some crafts I've been working on.  If you have any inexpensive crafts you want to share, please do!  I'm always looking for something crafty to do.



The Tray:  I bought a metal tray at a thrift store, spray painted it glossy white, then added chalkboard paint to the inside of the tray.  Simple and the tray only cost me $18.
The Pumpkins:  I had some fabric leftovers from making aprons so I just used them to create colorful fabric pumpkins.  Sew the bottom with a gathering stitch, pull tight, fill bottom with beans or rice then stuff.  Sew the top with another gathering stitch, pull tight and secure.  Make a stem, stuff, and hand stitch to the top.  Tear off another scrap of fabric and tie to the stem.  Easy and didn't cost me anything.

No comments:

Post a Comment