Hi sisters!
You haven't been very diligent on posting on this site. What's up? Anyway, I haven't been very diligent either. I canceled my pinterest site because I got sick and it became too much upkeep. Here's my latest crafty design. I bought this frame at a junktique store for a few bucks. I spray painted the wood part in glossy white. I then painted the glass in chalkboard paint and used my paint markers to put whatever I wanted at the time on it. But the chalkboard became difficult to erase so I flipped the glass around. Now the chalkboard is on the other side and I use the glassy side for my markers. It's much easier to erase and clean.
Are you doing any crafty things you want to share?
I didn't know we could post...duh! and that is a great idea!
ReplyDeleteHow are you feeling?
I don't know how to post, I figured out how to comment, what if I want to put pictures?
ReplyDeleteEasy Fry Bread
ReplyDelete4cups Self Rising Flour
(optional a cup of corn bread mix)
very warm hot water, add a little at a time until the dough feels tacky but not soggy. Cover and let sit for about 20 mins, kneed the dought to make sure it is not to sticky and start making dough balls, use flour on board and rolling pin, roll out ( I like to cut in 4 wedges) a round tortilla shape, poke a whole in the middle and fry.
what to fry in: any oil or shorting will do. make sure to wait for the bubbling to stop on each side.
You can try it on a smaller amount like two cups of flour, but you don't have to add baking powder or salt because it is already in the flour.
I need to add this Blog to my favorites. I've never used my artistic talents unless it was a project for VBS, Sunday school and such. I'd rather go fishing! Beautiful idea you have.
ReplyDeleteWhat was wrong with you? Hope you are feeling better!
Yay for the frybread recipe! I'll have to try it.
ReplyDeleteI had 2 diverticulitis attacks within a month. I haven't had one for over a month now so I feel better that they won't be occurring back to back. I was diagnosed with diverticulosis when I had a colonoscopy after turning 50. I didn't have the diverticulitis attacks until May of this year. No more popcorn for me. So sad because I LOVE popcorn.
I don't know how to post either...do we log in or what?
ReplyDeletedaddy had diverticulitis.....